Sunday, July 23, 2006

KO

OK, I'm a little out of it for at least a couple of days, bringing a new definition to sotto voce, which is musician-speak for "under the voice". So I went to the clinic directly upon the arrival of my 1-hour late AirAsia flight, and went through the usual thingy, and paid my RM45. Only later did I note a small little tag on all of the medication:



...and if there's one thing I find aggravating, it's mishegenah that very probably is meant for some sort of cooking of the books. RM185? What the heck? Of course, everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, so I'll take my meds and my RM45 receipt to some doctor people I know.


But methinks I should get my voice back first.

In the meanwhile, this is a link to some pretty fancy guitar playing, recommended by Jason. Cheers, YouTube, you're coming out with some pretty neat stuff.

No comments: