I’ve been putting in some extra time on the Weber, and it looks like it’s paying off, with a bonus of almost memorizing all of the eight freaking pages. And I’ve been cooling off with Windows’s Pinball – with a bonus of a high score of 9 million - which somehow reminds me of life in the following ways:
1. Flippers are fun.
2. The targets are clear and in sight, but it’s often darn difficult to hit them anyway.
3. Even for the arty-farty, weird noises and bright lights are a nice getaway at times.
4. Sometimes you get a second chance.
5. At times, when things are up in the air, all you can do is sit and wait for things to come your way.
6. To make a hit, what you need is a lot of luck, and lot of balls.