Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

I generally don't blog about religion, for a few reasons, topmost of which is that unless we're really geared for a intellectual discussion, it tends to be divisive. And also because religion and morality - which should be connected but are quite often individual - are essentially more personal than institutionalized.

That being said...

I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates, a Happy Easter, and indicate one links to some Christian music which I find particularly good:

John Micheal Talbot
Sandi Patty

and a couple of cool songs which I think which are more accessible sort of music, whether one is of the religious inclination or otherwise: I Can Only Imagine - the only one to make it to the pop charts - and The Canticle of the Sun.

Happy Easter!

No comments: