Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Art of the Day


Pisa, the Wife of the Man Who Made His Fortune in Gardening and Her Twin who Married A Radioactive Chimney Sweep by Andrew Filmer


Fiddled with this in Photoshop back in Penang, when I found some old playing cards - the Queen of Spades had some poetry I scribbled on the back. Makes me a little giddy if I look at it too long and I always feel it's leaning, but it's not.

These few days have been very busy with Wing and his girlfriend in town. Also, the flute quartet seems to be going well - and what I recall as being K298, which was different from my recording, seems absolutely gorgeous. I think I have a thing for variations on a theme. When it's done well, of course.

4 comments:

Mike Wong said...

Nice title for a story - if there was a story =) I like the card on the left.

Anonymous said...

i like the overall color combination.

AF said...

Thanks... musn't be tempted to change career to the visual arts :P

Anonymous said...

being a violist, you need not to...