Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wacko Sleepo

Micheal Jackson, despite whatever Wacko Jacko stories, really made some beautiful songs, in composition and in execution, earlier in his career - probably the only one who managed to include the word "ploughshares" at the end of a phrase, not even attempt to rhyme it, and pull it off by sheer quality of vocal tone.

Heading back straight from all-nighters in Penang to rehearsals with the Chulalongkorn University Symphony Orchestra and its concert tonight has been draining, but it's a kind of refreshed tiredness, and yes, it's oxymoronic, and that, I'm sure leads to violist = moron connections in your head, admit it. I'm glad Friday is a holiday, time to catch up on a lot of sleep, and spend waking hours with the new Harry Potter my sis got me for my birthday. And a couple other things to catch up on, including violin and book positings here.

No comments: