Sunday, March 11, 2007

Big Two

How ironic. I write about 10 years having gone by since being a student in Penang Free School, then an old friend appears and asks me to be the MC at his wedding... and I completely forgot that this blog is now two years old. Plus one week.

Wish I had more time to talk about the fabulous MacBook my folks got me as a Christmas present, and which I've only recently been able to order, receive and tinker with.

I suppose the only suitable thing to do, considering this blog's Big Two and WhooHoo, is to narcissitically upload my music... or a practice version of it, in any case. A month and a day till the recital.


It's all about time, and timing, isn't it?



3 comments:

itinerant_musician said...

*clap* *clap* *clap* =o)
you were right. The sound is really good on the Mac. were you in 026?

AF said...

yup yup, I'm the resident ghost of PLab room, heh heh.

Anonymous said...

*claps* Its really good, not the Mac lah, silly. I mean your playing! :D I wan a private recital :P btw, I love the beginning part where you have 2 snapshots.. before you begin the recital.. coolness.. can teach me when I see you? :D

spring coming, summer soon! :)