Saturday, April 08, 2006

Just a Theory...

...but I Detest People who Like Moronic Architecture.

Well, I don't really, for the simple reason that too many people like moronic architecture, but the acronym for that matches up with the modes I'm studying in music theory:

Ionian Dorian Phrygian Lydian Myxolidian Aeolean.

It was either that or IDP LMA - which, since IDP is the organizational center for universities Down Under, to dream about Australian Llamas.

And while keeping in mind the Locrian mode which doesn't seem to be in my current syllabus, here are two links that seem to have connections with this post:

Link 1 - An online trainer for identification of scales and modes, particularly good for teaching, I think.

Link 2 - The Llama Song by Burton Earny. Hilarious, but check that your window is such as you can read the lyrics which will be right below the photos.

No comments: