Sunday, March 20, 2005

Conspiracy!


The LS conspiracy. Posted by Hello

A closer inspection will reveal similarities between the insignia of Lemony Snicket and Larsen Strings, which either implies that the former owns the latter, the latter owns the former, or that being a violist is an Unfortunate Event.

Obtained today is Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography – outside of the time frame of the movie, chosen for purchase for intellectual reasons pertaining to not tainting writing with movie images and not starting another conflict of movie versus book, since I liked the movie, and books always win. It had nothing to do, of course, with the fact that it was the only title available, or that it would allow me to buy more stuff next week, with the welcome illusion that I out-process more currency than I actually do.

2 comments:

~tengman.k.~ said...

I saw LS, viola and though "there's an 'L' missing!"
Will not mention another LSL although Sean may get who I mean. I'll preserve Mr Lim's pride.

eg9 said...

Interesting observation, if perhaps stretching the point a little. Monogram convention tends to create set sorts of spatial use.

I want to read it! Don't tell me anything until I have!